Here's a recent article in the NYT critical of the Jewish Museum in Berlin:
In Berlin, Teaching Germany's Jewish History
The writer applauds the Holocaust Memorial. Interesting to see such diverse (and strong) opinions.
Here's a piece about the Holocaust Memorial:
Holocaust Memorial Opens in Berlin
Honors Study Abroad Resources
- June 4 Gathering
- Updates--Language Instruction June 11
- German History--this week's seminar
- Berlin Klassiktage (Classical Music Festival)
- Berlin Wall as a Piece of History: Too-Good Riddan...
- art and the wall
- UTUBE Video--Stand By Me
- Blog Post, etc.
- Groups- preliminary suggestions
- In Budapest: a snapshot of a world now at risk
- Two Memorials-two opinions
- Turkish Hip Hop
- New Arts in Berlin-Sasha Waltz
- Bavarian Quarter Plaque Memorials
- RHYTHM IS IT!
- Religion in Germany
- Art of Two Germanys/Cold War Divide
- The Wall Jumper
- Kreuzberg Turks and New Berlin Wall
- Wall of Shame--NYT article
- ▼ May (20)