Here's an interesting exhibit that just ended in Los Angeles. After LACMA, the exhibition will travel to Germanisches Nationalmuseum, Nürnberg (May 23–September 6, 2009), and Deutsches Historisches Museum, Berlin (October 3, 2009–January 10, 2010).
Art of Two Germanys/Cold War Divide
and more art
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Honors Study Abroad Resources
- June 4 Gathering
- Updates--Language Instruction June 11
- German History--this week's seminar
- Berlin Klassiktage (Classical Music Festival)
- Berlin Wall as a Piece of History: Too-Good Riddan...
- art and the wall
- UTUBE Video--Stand By Me
- Blog Post, etc.
- Groups- preliminary suggestions
- In Budapest: a snapshot of a world now at risk
- Two Memorials-two opinions
- Turkish Hip Hop
- New Arts in Berlin-Sasha Waltz
- Bavarian Quarter Plaque Memorials
- RHYTHM IS IT!
- Religion in Germany
- Art of Two Germanys/Cold War Divide
- The Wall Jumper
- Kreuzberg Turks and New Berlin Wall
- Wall of Shame--NYT article
- ▼ May (20)