"Located in the heart of Berlin where the Districts Mitte, Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg meet, RADIALSYSTEM is a new, privately owned cultural forum developed to close the missing link in Berlin’s cultural landscape.
RS is music/dance studio combined together with architecture, modern art, and multimedia, all functioning together as a flexible ‘instrument’ is to become reality.
RADIALSYSTEM is designed to operate on the concept of a radi(c)al opening of the arts to the public, who here are given the chance to participate in the experience and unfolding of the
Sasha Waltz Radial system
More info here
Honors Study Abroad Resources
- June 4 Gathering
- Updates--Language Instruction June 11
- German History--this week's seminar
- Berlin Klassiktage (Classical Music Festival)
- Berlin Wall as a Piece of History: Too-Good Riddan...
- art and the wall
- UTUBE Video--Stand By Me
- Blog Post, etc.
- Groups- preliminary suggestions
- In Budapest: a snapshot of a world now at risk
- Two Memorials-two opinions
- Turkish Hip Hop
- New Arts in Berlin-Sasha Waltz
- Bavarian Quarter Plaque Memorials
- RHYTHM IS IT!
- Religion in Germany
- Art of Two Germanys/Cold War Divide
- The Wall Jumper
- Kreuzberg Turks and New Berlin Wall
- Wall of Shame--NYT article
- ▼ May (20)