A reminder about the gathering on June 4
Details below, please rsvp through the evite.
Honors Study Abroad Social Gathering
When: Thursday, June 4, 7:00PM
Please join us Thursday, June 4th, to share adventure plans, stories, and itineraries with other students going (or having been) to Berlin, Argentina, Costa Rica, Rome, Amsterdam and other parts the world. Refreshments will be provided.
directions & map
Cosmopolitan - Downtown Seattle
819 Virginia St
Seattle, WA 98101 US
bus: The 71, 72, 73 buses run between UW and downtown approximately every 10 minutes. you can pick up the bus across the street from Solstice cafe on University Ave at 42nd St. Get off the bus at the downtown bus station, walk north to 9th & Virginia.
parking- there is street parking of the sort where you pay at a centralized meter and are provided a parking sticker. if you drive, i would recommend car-pooling.
Honors Study Abroad Resources
- June 4 Gathering
- Updates--Language Instruction June 11
- German History--this week's seminar
- Berlin Klassiktage (Classical Music Festival)
- Berlin Wall as a Piece of History: Too-Good Riddan...
- art and the wall
- UTUBE Video--Stand By Me
- Blog Post, etc.
- Groups- preliminary suggestions
- In Budapest: a snapshot of a world now at risk
- Two Memorials-two opinions
- Turkish Hip Hop
- New Arts in Berlin-Sasha Waltz
- Bavarian Quarter Plaque Memorials
- RHYTHM IS IT!
- Religion in Germany
- Art of Two Germanys/Cold War Divide
- The Wall Jumper
- Kreuzberg Turks and New Berlin Wall
- Wall of Shame--NYT article
- ▼ May (20)