For those of you arriving early...
Start date: 16 July 2009
End date: 3 August 2009
The Berlin Klassiktage is an annual festival of classical music with evening concerts held in spectacular, historic settings all over the city. On the programme are chamber and ensemble pieces by popular classical composers like Bach, Mozart and Chopin.
Perlen der Klassik Website (http://www.berliner-schlosskonzerte.de)
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Honors Study Abroad Resources
- June 4 Gathering
- Updates--Language Instruction June 11
- German History--this week's seminar
- Berlin Klassiktage (Classical Music Festival)
- Berlin Wall as a Piece of History: Too-Good Riddan...
- art and the wall
- UTUBE Video--Stand By Me
- Blog Post, etc.
- Groups- preliminary suggestions
- In Budapest: a snapshot of a world now at risk
- Two Memorials-two opinions
- Turkish Hip Hop
- New Arts in Berlin-Sasha Waltz
- Bavarian Quarter Plaque Memorials
- RHYTHM IS IT!
- Religion in Germany
- Art of Two Germanys/Cold War Divide
- The Wall Jumper
- Kreuzberg Turks and New Berlin Wall
- Wall of Shame--NYT article
- ▼ May (20)