An update for Thursday's seminar, April 23:
--discuss the Fukuyama articles and also discuss Tamiko's presentation
--discuss/share border assignment
--begin discussion on project topics and start bringing the readings together
We will move the following to April 30:
-- choose three topics of interest and post on blog
--"Becoming a German, what does it mean?"
Also, "Race Culture Nation and Identity Politics in Turkey" is moved to week 7
I will update the syllabus on the blog to reflect these changes. See you all on Thursday!
Honors Study Abroad Resources
- Former Border Guards--comments from Manuela
- Berlin Wall Video
- More ideas for topic
- Berlin Questions and Topic
- Berlin in the news
- Discovering your topic in Berlin
- Schedule Update
- Border Discussion--4/09
- More thoughts on border assignment (from Shawn)
- Assignment: Seeing Borders in Seattle Due April 16...
- A Berliners Portraits of People and Her Familiar, ...
- In Berlin, Authors Find Their Voice
- ▼ April (12)