TRAVEL | March 29, 2009
Cultured Traveler: In Berlin, Authors Find Their Voice
By NICHOLAS KULISH
Wit and wordplay are a native sport in this city, where locals turn out
in force at readings big and small.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
In Berlin, Authors Find Their Voice
Posted by Julie Villegas at 11:55 PM
Honors Study Abroad Resources
- Former Border Guards--comments from Manuela
- Berlin Wall Video
- More ideas for topic
- Berlin Questions and Topic
- Berlin in the news
- Discovering your topic in Berlin
- Schedule Update
- Border Discussion--4/09
- More thoughts on border assignment (from Shawn)
- Assignment: Seeing Borders in Seattle Due April 16...
- A Berliners Portraits of People and Her Familiar, ...
- In Berlin, Authors Find Their Voice
- ▼ April (12)